.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Landmark C.C.I. Day --


We just went full-blown professional blog mode today -- in the past 24 hours, we've made a HUGE reader influx at Captain Captain Industries. I'm blown away! I literally dropped my jaw when I checked out the traffic stats. Thought it was a mistake, but...no! You guys do care. :')

Big ups to The Olympics, Santah, and of course, Abigail Frerichs -- C.C.I. Supahstarzzz!

...it's going to be pretty fucking darn hard to top this month -- we're only half-way through!


------



Next time, on Captain Captain Industries! :

  • We'll catch up with our boys from the P.A.C. -- and find out what they were all doing with some Def Jam exec's in Ohio.

  • We'll check in with a sick as fuck heck local clothing line, SOLO, run by an Iowan-slash-Portland bro, and hopefully get some of our now MANY readers to check out (probably buy) his killah threads.

  • We'll take a listen to the groundbreaking productions of Heath Morris, our newest local electronic maestro. Seriously -- you'll dig what this guy's bringin' to the table. I had to get him on here as soon as I heard his beats. Fresh. As. Hell.

  • And we'll probably do an "Employee of the Week" post soon -- who knows who that might be... Probably you, dude!


Anyhow, thanks for spending your mid-week with us. We really appreciate it. For real.

I'm backed up on a lot of business issues currently, so you may have to wait until tomorrow for your dose of local swagnificence, but... y'know, I just gotta say this. To all of you. :

"THANK YOU READERS. I TRULY, TRULY MEAN IT. Everybody that has skimmed this blog at one point or another is completely shrouded in Thank You's right about now. I promise, we'll do it up big for all 'a y'all! "

- Me, when I'm excited at our crazy boost in traffic.


Until then, I gotta brainstorm a bit -- figure out what's gonna make all of our readers subscribe, dammit. :)

- C.C.I xxxx