.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Re-launch





After a few minor setbacks, we at the Industry have officially returned to work.

As we all continue to press forward, everyone here welcomes you to the newly renovated MySpace profile - Click here, yo!

There, you'll find what's been happenin' in the Captain's Quarters. Keep an eye on that MySpace profile. I'm not gonna spoil the surprise, but just watch out for the Industry -- we're takin' over, faster than we all thought possible. (Oh right, we've got some new trackage on there!)

Also, tune in to a brand new episode of Captain Captain Industries Presents : Captain's Quarters, on KRUU FM - Every Thursday evening at 5 o'clock sharp. There, you'll find the freshest of the fresh, feel the two-inch dust blowing off of the records, and experience online radio like it was meant to be experienced. In mind-blowing 3-D.

Finally, FaceBookers, we're now social network pros -- Type "Captain Captain (Radio Programme, Producer, Blogger)" into your FaceBook search bar. Perhaps under Pages. I'm not entirely sure. I'm no pro. I'm a fraud. I do it for y'all though!

Three different ways to get yo' Captain on. Hit 'em all up. Oh, also -- my visitor-to-comment ratio is way off on here. Do me a solid, and post a joke or something witty. We all need a laugh at C.C.I.

Plus...

We're now hiring an MC at the Industry.

No pay, however. Not until we get that record deal, at least.

So, yeah! We're looking for one (or hell, two) Def Jam Rap Stars who can lay down some staggering, swaggering lyricals. Is it you? Ahh, see, now I got ya', because you've gotta drop us a comment so we can get a hold of you! Tell us anything that might get us to consider your talents.


Anyways, that just about does it for us here -- Spread the word! We need some followers, contributors, and listeners. That's why I'm here, mayyyne!

Always,
C.C.I xx