.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Daylight Givings Time



So, as it turns out, we've gotten an influx of traffic lately, since the re-vamp of the blog at least.

Hell yes.

I'm packin' heat today -- Spend your extra hour tonight vibin' to some solid stuff.
______________________________






Roll down the street with the insanely addictive swagnificence of Waka Flocka Flame ft. Wale and Roscoe Dash - No Hands (mp3). More like a guilty pleasure, but I'm pretty fond of Wale and Roscoe respectively. I'm not so familiar with Flocka's work, but he had a nice cameo on Gucci's 'Bingo'. Plus, check out the cover of his hyped joint, Flockaveli.

-

I'm always astounded by the tracks Drake and Weezy split. Young Money's not going anywhere but up, and I pray that the 50-Cent / Game curse stays on the West Coast. See what I'm talking about with these cult favorites :

Drake ft. Lil' Wayne - Ransom
Lil' Wayne ft. Drake - Gonorrhea (Ugly, yet catchy name.)




Not feelin' so swaggy today? A'ight, we got ya'.


Behold, the return of my favorite 'Winter's almost here' track - Hospital Beds performed by Cold War Kids. With such a gauge of emotion, this track suits almost any situation.
Warning - This track used to be my 'shower song' for about two months. If you have roommates, run that song by them first. If they like it, it'll be a long, long winter.

-

Had to dig a bit for this one, but FlyLo's got his productions on lock. Unzip this one, y'all. Flying Lotus - Raw Cartoons (album).

-

And if you're just about ready for spring already, we've got that new Matt and Kim album, Sidewalks, that was just release... wait... hold on... well... so it seems that I have misplaced the album somewhere. Whatever. You all probably found it anyways.





Anyway, there's the Captain Captain Industries' civic duty for the day. Hope you were in the mood for making playlists for your iPod/Zune/????.

(Oh, credits to the PokeArtist, Tuassud. You the best.)

Well, I've got some foosball to watch. We're shutting down the Industry for the remainder of Sunday. The reason? - My fantasy team's one win shy of .500. That's called productivity.

Enjoy the tunes,
C.C.I. xxx