.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Drinking Buddies as Playoff Teams: AFC

I apologize for this taking until Sunday but I like to party hard so that takes the place of blogging sometimes. I would like to think I won the 'title belt' for my performance last night, but that's a whole another story for another time.

1.) New England Patriots- E: The reason E gets this spot because I don't remember a lot of times where E told me he wasn't going out on a weekend. Is he bad influence sometimes?  Yes but does he always bring the party? Yes.  The Pats are the best team in the NFL right now and E's performance of being at a bar from 9 am to 8 pm on a Saturday will never be forgotten like the streak Tom Brady had this season.

2.) Pittsburgh Steelers- Doz:  I like this spot for the Doz because he is a consistent drinker just like the Steelers are a consistent team. I have witness this guy as John Gruden would say pound near 15 beers without phasing him. He has been known to get a little wild, but nothing like Big Ben.  Also I wrestled with him once, and never doing that again. I feel like that's how it is to go against the Steel Curtain.

3.) Indianapolis Colts- Mitz: My partner in crime last night gets this spot because he isn't going to wow you with his drinking skills, but he always gets the job the done.  He is always thinking about the next step like Peyton Manning. The only time he gets the expressionless look that Jim Caldwell has is when he gets flashed in the kitchen.
'
4.) Kansas City Chiefs- Benny VDubbs: One of my younger drinking buddy who will be turning 21 this coming week. I am excited/scared to see what he has to offer at the bars in the upcoming months. A lot like the Chiefs who have a bunch of young talented that could be really good in the upcoming years. I really like their young nucleus of Jamaal Charles and Dwayne Bowe.

5.) Baltimore Ravens- Big Cat: I had trouble placing the BC but he gets this spot.  The Ravens will make big hits, they will make statements to the league (see Terrell Suggs, Ray Lews), and get aggressive. When Big Cat comes out of his lair, this basically describes a night out with him.  He will start with the Goose, then laid out Mitz while walking to bars, and speak the truth to women. Bless his heart.

6.) New York Jets- Patty P:  Him and I haven't drank as much as we probably should have, but I know there is a ton of talent there.  Kinda like how the Jets have skills that aren't always used  Additionally, he has a firey mouth that may get him into trouble, but usually says just enough to get people to laugh it off.  A lot like this....



Take care enjoy your weekend, playoff reactions/National Championship breakdown/ Return of Daily Debates

-Charlie.